Tuesday, February 12, 2008

excited for...

New things, a good bed, good food, good kharma, ice cream, and a bit of partying!

After a month in Valle Encantado, I feel it is time to move on. I will miss the lazy, easy going Valle, but am psyched for new things.
I plan on relaxing in Bariloche for a few days as my shoulder is acting up a bit, and then heading to Frey to try and convince someone to take me trad climbing. (As I have no gear). I might even compete in a fun little top rope comp they are hosting... mostly because I hear there is free beer...
Im excited to have a good bed after a month on a 5$ sleeping pad. There is even a little bouldering wall at the hostel! (And a big slide... woooooooo)
I can´t wait to get some good Argentine beef, and wine in my belly. Im a little tired of instant rice and fake flavour. (I know, poor me)
Too pass on some good kharma, the little blow up boat (nesesary for getting to Valle) that was given to me has been handed off to some other climbers here at the hostel.

suerte

No comments: