Wednesday, February 6, 2008

esta es la vida

This is the life
Eat, Climb, Swim, Siesta, Eat, Climb, Eat, Sleep.

Its so good to be climbing again. Its been over two years since I have climbed this much and it feels great. My strength is comming back, and I remember why I love this sport so much.
The forest is a little lonely without Liz, but it is full of wonderful people.
Now much else is new. It has gotten too hot to climb all day, so we take a nice siesta between 3 and 7 to cool off in the river, read, or sleep.
I have been adopted by various people in the campground, and so am doing alright without a stove. I have replaced my sketchy 20$ tent with an actual tent, and am much happier at night. Although it hasnt really rained since I have been here... I can sleep better at night knowing that if it does, Ill stay dry. The old tent (which looks like a childs circus tent) had been donated to another climber who has been sleeping in the dirt.

I have another two weeks in Valle Encantado before I head up to Mendoza to climb with a girl that I met here.

beso (kiss)

stace

No comments: